Yes you heard that title right! A friend of ours makes a crazy good crack dip. So I took that recipe and altered it just a bit. This has been liked by everyone and there is so many ways to add your own special touch to it. Lets get started!
Bell peppers (we needed 8 to get us through the week)
6 Chicken breast (you can use sausage or any other meat)
4 8oz. Cream cheese
4 can Rotel (we did mild)
6 cubes Chicken bullion
Salt and pepper
(That's IT!!! Really easy to make!)
1. In crock pot cook chicken, chicken bullion, water and salt and pepper on low until tender and falling apart
2. Shred chicken, pour out broth (you can keep it for another meal!), return shredded chicken to crock pot
3. Add cream cheese and rotel and continue to cook on low or warm until melted
4. Wash, de-seed and cut in half bell peppers
5. Scoop crack dip into peppers
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes
This meal is also great if you want to have company over but can't spend a fortune.