Well I have a special and EASY dinner favorite for you to try tonight. Seriously, this one is so easy. When it comes to pizza, my kids are weird! They are not the biggest fans! I know, I can't believe it either (I guess, unlike when I was growing up, we just have it too much. LOL!). So I decided to try a recipe I found in pinterest but put my own flare on it. I hope you try this recipe and you do the same! Add your own personal flare and share what you did.
8ct crescent roll dough (I had to double for my family of 5)
Large pepperonis (I used publix brand)
4 slices munster cheese (or any other cheese you prefer)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray muffin tin with Pam
3. Lay dough in each muffin holder
4. Lay pepperoni on top of dough
5. Cut slice of cheese in half and lay on top of pepperoni
6. Close dough around on itself ( it is okay if you still see cheese or meat)
7. Bake for 10-20 minutes (you want the cheese melted and dough golden-brown)
8. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping
The great thing about these are they pop right out of the tin, but you can store them in a bag and save them for later. When you are ready just pop a couple in the toaster oven and you are good to go! So try it out and share in the comments how you liked them!
Yes you heard that title right! A friend of ours makes a crazy good crack dip. So I took that recipe and altered it just a bit. This has been liked by everyone and there is so many ways to add your own special touch to it. Lets get started!
Bell peppers (we needed 8 to get us through the week)
6 Chicken breast (you can use sausage or any other meat)
4 8oz. Cream cheese
4 can Rotel (we did mild)
6 cubes Chicken bullion
Salt and pepper
(That's IT!!! Really easy to make!)
1. In crock pot cook chicken, chicken bullion, water and salt and pepper on low until tender and falling apart
2. Shred chicken, pour out broth (you can keep it for another meal!), return shredded chicken to crock pot
3. Add cream cheese and rotel and continue to cook on low or warm until melted
4. Wash, de-seed and cut in half bell peppers
5. Scoop crack dip into peppers
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes
This meal is also great if you want to have company over but can't spend a fortune.
I have to say this was probably the funnest meal I made with the kids. It was our Family Fun night and instead of pizza or tacos I decided to try something new since they were kind of getting burned out. Let me tell you, this was a blast. It was so easy to let the kids help sprinkle the toppings on. Briseis is also getting to the age she browned the meat for me as well and Leonidas cut the black olives. So without further delay here is how to make the Castor's Loaded Nachos!
1 bag of chips (we used two bags) Mexican cheese (as much as you want)
1-2 pounds ground beef 1 packet taco seasoning
canned jalapenos (optional) 1 can black olives (sliced)
1 can Rotel mild 1 can green chili peppers
sour cream picante sauce mild
1. Brown ground beef with taco seasoning in it (drain grease)
2. Arrange chips on pan
3. Add ground beef, cheese, jalapenos, black olives, Rotel and green chili peppers to the top
4. Baked at 350 degrees until cheese is bubbling
5. Serve and add sour cream and picante sauce if desired