Well I have a special and EASY dinner favorite for you to try tonight. Seriously, this one is so easy. When it comes to pizza, my kids are weird! They are not the biggest fans! I know, I can't believe it either (I guess, unlike when I was growing up, we just have it too much. LOL!). So I decided to try a recipe I found in pinterest but put my own flare on it. I hope you try this recipe and you do the same! Add your own personal flare and share what you did.
8ct crescent roll dough (I had to double for my family of 5)
Large pepperonis (I used publix brand)
4 slices munster cheese (or any other cheese you prefer)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray muffin tin with Pam
3. Lay dough in each muffin holder
4. Lay pepperoni on top of dough
5. Cut slice of cheese in half and lay on top of pepperoni
6. Close dough around on itself ( it is okay if you still see cheese or meat)
7. Bake for 10-20 minutes (you want the cheese melted and dough golden-brown)
8. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping
The great thing about these are they pop right out of the tin, but you can store them in a bag and save them for later. When you are ready just pop a couple in the toaster oven and you are good to go! So try it out and share in the comments how you liked them!