This is another one I am going to have to say, sounds bad but is surprisingly delicious. It as also comes from Idaho and is great as a main meal or a side item. If you are into Southern Christmas or Thanksgiving dinners I would strongly recommend this one.
What you need:
6 medium potatoes 2 cups cottage cheese
1/2 cup sour cream 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper 2 Tbs Dijon mustard
1 unbaked pie shell 4 oz. Swiss cheese
2 Tbs butter 1/2 Mozzarella cheese
1. Wash and boil potatoes
2. Mix with cottage cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper
3. Spread mustard in pie shell
4. Fill with half potato mixture. Layer with Swiss cheese. Top with remaining potato mixture (it will go above the pie crust, that's okay)
5. Dot with butter. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes
7. Cool for 30-45 minutes, slice and serve, you can dip in extra Dijon mustard if desired
That is is! If you try and enjoy it, please share and like. If you want to be kept up to date with new recipes getting added, just subscribe under the Stay Connected tab and send me your email. Enjoy!